Opening In Phases
Repurpose 137,000 SF creative design facility to include:
- 16,000 SF Sound Proof Production Sound Stage
- Mill / Paint Shop
- Set Dec and Props Stage
- Wardrobe Areas with Dye and Laundry Facilities
- Production Offices
- 30,000 SF Lighting and Equipment Rental Facility
- 37,000 SF Second Floor Mezzanine for Long-Term Tenant Offices
Two new 15,000 SF clear span sound stages with 40' height clearance
Who We Are
- 9 acre site
- 137,000 SF of indoor space under one roof
- 37,000 SF of creative office space on second level mezzanine
- Private executive offices
- 50 seat presentation theatre with multi-media Creston technology
- Large meeting rooms with multi-use flexibility
- Indoor atrium with park like setting, skylights, lounge
- Dining area and kitchen facilities
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Outdoor courtyard common area with fire pits and barbeque
- Both dock level and street level loading doors
- Abundant space for outdoor storage
- Ample space for large circus parking
- Asphalt parking lot with 286 parking stalls with electric plugs
- Elevator access to 2nd floor offices
Why Film Here?
Producers have many choices where to make movies,
so why come to Manitoba? Here are the Top 4 reasons:
Manitoba’s Film and Media Tax Credit (up to 65% on Manitoba labour, or up to 38% on eligible Manitoba expenditures), which is the most competitive tax credit in Canada and a significant incentive to bring projects here.
Wide variety of natural spaces and authentic locations, from turn-of-the-century architecture, to charming country villages, sprawling prairies, rolling hills, sandy beaches, thick forests, rugged wilderness, and one of the largest fresh water lakes in the world that easily ‘doubles’ as the ocean.
Welcoming film-friendly environment with well-developed infrastructure and easy-to-obtain filming permits, world-class production labour, and highly-skilled professionals who love what they do.
Close to the exact longitudinal centre of Canada, Winnipeg is equally accessible from New York on the east coast, and Los Angeles on the west coast, while the strength of the US dollar makes filming in Canada much more affordable for US producers.
For more information register here and we'll keep you up to date as we progress.